Architectural Control Board
You may contact our Architectural Board Members and Support Staff using the information provided below. Upcoming meeting information and schedules are located under the "Upcoming Board/Committee Meetings" heading.
|Fairview Property Owners Association Architectural Control Board (ACB)|
|Judy Whitney - Chairemail@example.com|
|Barbara Keller - Construction Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ken McNally - Covenant Secretaryemail@example.com|
|Upcoming Board/Committee Meetings|
|ACB meetings are held on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month as needed at 9:00 AM at Villages Services Co-op, 2541 N. Reston Terrace, Hernando, FL. If you have any questions related to ACB activities, please contact Judy Whitney at 352-860-1007.|
The Fairview Estates Architectural Control Board (ACB) is looking for volunteers. Anyone interested in joining may contact the ACB through this website. Please visit the “Contact Us” page to send a message.
|CLICK HERE to Download/View/Print (~2 Mb)
Request ACB Review for Approval Form for Development of Property in Fairview Estates a Deed Restricted Community.
Blank Form for Report of Deed Restriction Violation
Reminder to Homeowners
1. Trash/Recycling containers, Eletrical/Mechanicals to be shielded from street
2. Trash/Recycling containers to be placed outside the dwelling on the day of scheduled collection
3. Lawn & shrubs maintained
4. Changes to landscapre need ACB approval
5. Maintain exterior of home by repaint, new roof, pressure wash, repair damaged structures require ACB Approval
6. Boat, Trailer, RV, etc permitted no more than 48 hours on property
7. Signs not to exceed 12 inches by 8 inches
8. Clean up dog waste
REQUIREMENTS of the BUILDER/Owner
1. Submit the request for approval form at least 45 days prior to construction
2. Only clearing of the home site is allowed prior to receiving approval for construction
3. Containment of any exposed soil from erosion onto adjacent private property of public areas
4. NO construction is allowed until the ACB has exhausted its 30 days for the approval process and 15 days to notify of approval
5. Maintain the building site in a clean safe condition by providing an enclosure or receptacle for trash, scrap, and debris.
A request for a variance from any covenant and restrictions concerning residential construction, landscape or maintenance items concerning the home or landscaping must be submitted in writing and submitted for the ACB prior to any work. Contact the ACB for any specific questions, concerns or interpretations.
|Architectural Control Board (General Information)|
The Architectural Control Board (ACB) is a special committee of the Fairview Estates Board of Directors. The Chairman of the ACB is appointed by the President of the Board of Directors, subject to the approval of the Board. The ACB Committee members consist of volunteers who have expertise in various fields and are willing to devote the time and energy necessary to maintain Fairview Estates as a quality community.